We’ve got you covered! It doesn’t matter if you have a Fleetwood in Fullerton or a Winnebago in Westminster; we come to you and provide the best mobile RV repair in Orange County.
Our technicians are all Master Certified by the RVIA (Recreational Vehicle Industry Association) and the RVDA (Recreational Dealers Industry Association) to give you the highest level of technical competence.
Our technicians all carry full liability insurance to guaranty that you are protected.
If we can’t fix the problem, the call is free! (See this website for details and limitations)
If you’re on vacation and don’t want to interrupt your fun, no problem! Just tell us which Orange County RV Park you’re staying at, and you can leave your keys with the park office. We’ll pick-up the keys while you’re away and complete the repairs without distracting you from your holiday fun. We’ll return the keys to the park office and call your cell to get your credit card number for the billing. Easy and pain free!!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card.
Some of the cities we service within Orange County are Anaheim, Dana Point, Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, Laguna Woods, Newport Beach, Orange, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Yorba Linda and many others.
Regardless of your location, if you want mobile RV repair in Orange County CA, we are at your disposal 7 days a week!
If you want to shop around (for the best RV Service) please consider these points;
- Most mobile RV Technicians have no credentials. They are not certified by the RVIA/RVDA. Our technicians are certified at the highest possible level. (Master Technician)
- Our Certified Technicians are required to complete Continuing Education courses to keep their Certification current. Non-certified technicians aren’t required to pass any tests or have any recognized level of competency.
- Most mobile RV Technicians have no liability insurance because they are self employed and have no assets to be sued over. If your technician is negligent and his negligence results in high damage to your RV, you may discover that you cannot recover your losses from the technician, as he’s broke and uninsured. Our technicians all carry a One Million dollar liability insurance policy. We always put our clients first.
- Would you like your service call to be completed in 1 visit? Of course!! But what if you hire a technician who doesn’t carry any parts? He’ll have to schedule a 2nd visit after he’s received the parts. This usually triggers a 2nd Travel Charge. (You’re paying twice because he didn’t carry the needed parts). Our technicians carry the largest inventory of parts of any Mobile RV Repair Service. Because of our large parts inventory, 95% of our calls are completed in 1 visit, with 80% of the calls being completed within 1 hour. Because we are able to complete our calls on the first visit, our availability is usually “same day” often with 1-2 hours.
- Most mobile technicians have no on-board parts software. They don’t even have an on-board computer system. Our technicians use the patented “Magnifinder” parts software program in our service vans to assure access to all the parts breakdowns, etc. This is the same software that Camping World has used until it became too expensive for them. Does your “other” technician have this resource?
- No other mobile RV technicians have a toll free phone number direct to their cell phones. We do.
- No other technician arrives in a uniform shirt, proudly displaying his certification badge and his name embroidered. We don’t hide. The others do.
- When you make a full comparison, there is only 1 candidate that measures up. The RV Doctor. The best mobile RV service in Orange County and the surrounding areas.